Is your team closed to new ideas?
Is your team resistant to change?
If yes, then this learning note is for you! It will provide you with some great tips for inspiring your team to be more open, creative and welcoming of change.
Key Learning Points
- create openness
- encourage positive behaviours
- lead with a clear purpose
Lead, inspire, lead some more.
Give it everything you have.
- Can you listen more and speak less?
- If your team could choose anything, what would it be?
- Can you see any gaps in your own thinking?
- What is possible for your team now?
- What would give your team the most joy?
- What is your vision?
- What is the greater purpose behind your team’s journey?
- How can you adopt a beginner’s mindset?
- How can you support my team to do the same?
What will you do today to create openness?
I’d love to hear from you, how do you encourage your team to be open? What is your biggest takeaway? What advice do you wish you had when you first became a leader to help your team be more open?
Let me know by commenting right here. I love to hear all of your comments, they inspire and motivate, so please share any thoughts you have 🙂
For extra reading, I recommend reading Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Shunryu Suzuki.