My Life Mission
What do I want to achieve for women?
Personally – I want women to live happy and meaningful lives where they get what they want all of the time (and don’t feel bad about doing it.)
Professionally – I want you to have the career you want, to progress quickly and go for your biggest goal possible. I don’t want you to comprise and I want you to feel supported to go for it! I want you to feel connected, belong to a wonderful community and entitled to go for what you most want. I want you to feel radiant, in control and part of something bigger.
Society – I want women to be educated and have access to education. I want science and technology education to be easier to access and be part of. I also want the technology industry to become a 50/50 profession from education through to senior careers for men and women.
If you would love to find out more about me and my mission you can:
- read my book on how to get a promotion
- read through 52+ articles to help you make better career decisions today
- get to know me more via some of my personal stories
- connect via Linkedin and read through my corporate experience
- watch some awesome interviews on career and coaching over on my Facebook page.